WELCOME TO THE RCMSE HOME
Apply any time!
Interview upon appiontment
Admitted interviewees will start their FIRST MODULE in 2015.
Master of Engineering in Engineering Management (Chulalongkorn University)
& Master of Science in Engineering Business Management/
Supply Chain and Logistics Management/
International Technology Management (University of Warwick)
ในวันอาทิตย์ที่ 30 พฤศจิกายน 2557 เวลา 10.00 - 12.00 น.
There will be a presentation of the programme on Sunday 30 November 2014
from 10.00 to 12.00 am. at the Regional Center for Manufacturing Systems Engineering,
Chulalongkorn University. For more information, call 02 2186803-4.
From 2009, the dual Master's degree programme has extended to encompass
two additional degrees awarded by the University of Warwick.
Graduates from the programme will be awarded with the Master of Engineering degree
in Engineering Management from Chulalongkorn University.
In addition, they will be awarded with the Master of Science degree
from the University of Warwick in one of the three options:
Engineering Business Management, Supply Chain and Logistics Management,
and International Technology Management.
- Vince Cable announces new education programme developed by JLR with WMG to boost skills of UK engineers
- WMG SME Team presents its latest support programme for SMEs in the West Midlands region
- WMG welcomes a delegation from DRB-HICOM, Malaysia
- WMG welcomes the Science and Technology Committee (Commons)
- WMG welcomes the Associate Parliamentary Group on Manufacturing
- Chulalongkorn University
- Office of the Registrar
- CU Blackboard
- Faculty of Engineering
- Engineering Journal
- Nuclear Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Survey Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Mining and Petroleum Engineering
- Water Resources Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- International School of Engineering